There are three different ways that a Trade can be initiated:
/tradeCommand, up to 9 blocks away from the target player
- Right-clicking the target player while sneaking
- Right-clicking the target player and clicking the "Send Trade Request"
The target player will then receive a trade request, and they accept it in chat to start the trade.
An example Trading Menu can be seen as follows:
Please watch what you are giving/trading away. Make sure that you are only making deals with players you absolutely trust. If you decide to go ahead with the trade you are responsible for the outcome of said trade. Lost items, materials, or Coins cannot be replaced or reimbursed. If you do come across a scammer make sure to do
/report (player) then select the chat type where discussions regarding the deal took place.
Other Trading Methods
There are other ways transferring items between players. These include:
- The Auction House, which lets you create auctions for nearly every item in the game.
- The Bazaar, which lets you buy and sell various naturally found resources.
- Trading with another player for the first time unlocks the Achievement "Businessman".
- Nicked players are unable to trade, with the exception of anyone with [ADMIN].
- All of the coin icons in the Trade Menu are dependent on the amount of Coins being traded:
|June 11th, 2019||SkyBlock Release||Trading Added.|
|February 21st, 2020||0.7.6||Coin Trading Added.|
|July 17th, 2020||Minor Patch||Trade Menu slot count increased from 12 to 16.|
|Coins trade limit increased from 50,000,000 Coins to 1,000,000,000 Coins.|
|Changed formatted coin values to no longer round down.|
|Removed Trading restrictions for accounts with more than 50 hours of playtime and a Skill average of at least 15.|
|The total Coins offered is now displayed on lump sums.|
|August 13th, 2021||Minor Patch||Items changed to no longer be droppable to other players, meaning that Trading, the Bazaar, and the Auction House are now the only ways of transferring items between players not on your Co-op.|
|Items from Jacob's Farming Contest changed to be tradable.|
|November 8th, 2021||Minor Patch||Coin icons changed to use the Talisman Of Coins icon, as well as other textures depending on the amount of Coins being traded.|
|July 12th, 2023||0.19.1||Added a new highest visual coin tier.|
|Added a coin trade limit of 50 million coins per day: Increases to 1,000,000,000 Coins if you are SkyBlock Level 50 or higher. Increases to 10,000,000,000 Coins if you are SkyBlock Level 100 or higher.|