| Spawn Location |
Catacombs Floor VI
| Corruptable |
|“||So you made it all the way here...and you wish to defy me? Sadan?!
The audacity! I have been the ruler of these floors for a hundred years!
I am the bridge between this realm and the world below! You shall not pass!
|II||100||Golden Sadan Head|
|III||150||Necromancer Lord Helmet|
|V||500||Necromancer Lord Chestplate|
|VII||1,000||Diamond Sadan Head|
|Sadan VIIView all your Sadan Collection|
progress and rewards!
Total Kills: 1,000
Golden Sadan Head
Necromancer Lord Helmet
Necromancer Lord Chestplate
Diamond Sadan Head
|Go BackTo Boss Collection|
Sadan has 3 different phases and multiple different attacks.
Sadan introduces the players to the boss room with some dialogue, all while 2 sets of 8 frozen Terracottas stand still across from the players. After the dialogue is finished, the Terracottas will start to attack the players for 2 minutes, but this time period can be decreased by 1 second for each Terracotta killed.
Four different Giants spawn in and drop from the roof of the boss room and start attacking the players. These Giants have various abilities, which can be viewed below. Once all four giants are killed, the third phase begins.
A large chain of blocks starts to pull out the Sadan Giant from under the ground, after which Sadan hops on top of it and starts to attack players. The giant uses the same abilities as the giants from the second phase, although they do slightly more Damage. Once the giant is killed, the boss fight and Dungeon run is completed.
Terracottas are strong enemies found only in the Catacombs Floor VI boss fight, where a large number of them spawn as immobile enemies at the start of the fight. After some dialogue, all of the Terracottas awaken and begin to swarm the players for 120 seconds.
Upon being killed, the 120-second timer (known as Sadan's Interest Level) reduces by 1 second, and they become a skull item on the floor and slowly regenerate their body over a period of 10 seconds, reviving at full health to attack the players again.
|Attack Name||Attack Mechanics||Additional Info|
|Default Attack||Terracottas shoot projectiles at the player, dealing damage on hit.||This attack only occurs in the first stage of the fight.|
The damage is increased if the player's Y-level is higher.
|[Lv1]||32,000,000 ❤ HP||13,200 ❁ DMG
- So you made it all the way here... Now you wish to defy me? Sadan?!
- The audacity! I have been the ruler of these floors for a hundred years!
- I am the bridge between this realm and the world below! You shall not pass!
- You've managed to kill a Giant! Good luck with the rest of them!
- Wow, one Giant down already? You guys are good!
- How many players does it take to kill a Giant?
- You killed my weakest Giant!
- Uh oh! Half of my Giant creations have bit the dust! Whatever will I do?
- 2 of my Giants down?! No matter, these last two are tough!
- That Giant was weak! I clearly screwed up during the necromancy process.
- I'm starting to sweat!
- Down to 1 Giant!
- Whoops! There goes my third Giant!
- Interesting strategy, waking up my Golems. Or was that unintentional, (player)?
- You weren't supposed to wake up that Golem, (player)!
- My Terracotta Army wasn't enough? You had to awaken a Golem on top, (player)?!
- Those Golems will be your undoing, (player)!
- How many more of my Golems will you disturb, (player)?
- Reckless humans! You should know by now my Golems do not want to be awoken, (player)!
- All my Golems want is some peace and quiet! Can you not, (player)?!
- Thanks to (player), all of my Golems have been awoken! Quite the feat!
- Wonderous! Not one sleeping Golem was left unperturbed by you reckless humans! Thanks, (player)!
- I've never seen such carelessness in my years as a Necromancer! So little regard for my Golems, and even less regard for your own lives! Blame (player)!
- My Terracotta Army is using some of the finest souls - old warriors and wizards!
- You will be humbled, reckless humans!
- Can you at least enjoy my science, pushing the boundaries of Necromancy!
- Corpses are deficient, full of weaknesses. Statues are stronger, faster, and easier to repair.
- Can't you see that there is no winning? This room will be your tomb.
- So much effort, for what? You should have joined us instead, Necron will cure this world!
- I'm growing tired of this folly. My Giants are restless.
- It's about time we see what my Giants can do...
- Rumor has it those are dead Precursors, legendary civilization.
- My first time using them, extremely interesting!
- Which one is your favorite? Those laser eyes...beautiful!
- This is what peak Necromancy looks like!
- Boulders, lasers, stomping, and giant swords! Oh my!
- My giants! Unleashed!
- You did it. I understand now, you have earned my respect.
- If only you had become my disciples instead of this incompetent bunch.
- Maybe in another life. Until then, meet my ultimate corpse.
- I'm sorry but I need to concentrate. I wish it didn't have to come to this.
- You thought I'd fall for the same tricks as those before me? Not today!
- It was inevitable. You are fighting forces beyond your imagination.
- No adventurer can see what lays beyond this floor.
- Rest in peace.
- NOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!
- FATHER, FORGIVE ME!!!
- Upon reading the Dungeon Journals it becomes apparent that Sadan was once a mage exploring The Catacombs, being recruited by The Watcher upon noticing his proficiency with necromancy.
- Sadan seems to be a reference to Satan, his name bearing obvious resemblance and also being the Boss of the sixth floor.
|October 1st, 2020||0.9.4||Sadan Added.|