Loot Share is a mechanic where nearby players who have assisted killing a mob has a chance to receive drops.
To receive Loot Share you must:
- Deal 1% of a mobs Max Health (10% for a Slayer BOSS)
- Be within a 30*30 radius when the Mob dies
- Be one of the top 5 damagers (excluding who killed the Mob)
- This means only 5 players may receive loot (excluding who killed the Mob)
- The only exception to this is the Vanquisher Mob
Some Mobs have a separate loot table which is called a Loot Share table (Example). If a mob has a Loot Share table then those drops are rolled. If a Mob does not have a Loot Share table then normal drops are rolled. Most Loot Share tables have either reduced Drop Chances or reduced amounts. Slayer drops work very similarly and each boss has a separate Loot Share table.
Your Magic Find and Pet Luck is used when the drops are rolled, and not the player who killed the Mob. Looting and Luck does not have any effect on any Loot Share drops.
|April 20th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Loot Share Added.|