| Spawn Location |
Catacombs Floor V
| Corruptable |
|“||Welcome, you arrive right on time. I am Livid, the Master of Shadows.
This Orb you see, is Thorn, or what is left of him.
In a way, I have to thank you for finally getting rid of him.
I can now turn those Spirits into shadows of myself, identical to their creator.
I respect you for making it to here, but I'll be your undoing.
|II||100||Golden Livid Head|
|VI||750||Shadow Assassin Chestplate|
|VII||1,000||Diamond Livid Head|
|Livid VIIView all your Livid Collection|
progress and rewards!
Total Kills: 1,000
Golden Livid Head
Shadow Assassin Chestplate
Diamond Livid Head
|Go BackTo Boss Collection|
Livid has 1 phase, but multiple different attacks. Every Livid clone has the same attacks.
|Attack Name||Attack Mechanics|
|Sword Attack||Livid throws a sword, dealing damage and teleporting on hit.|
|Ranged Attack||Livid strafes and shoots a bow, dealing damage on hit.|
This attack occurs if the player is far away.
|Dash Attack||Livid dashes at the player and does damage to them.|
|Wither Explosion||Livid shoots a wither explosion that explodes on impact at the player.|
|Damage Potion||Livid can throw damage potions, dealing True Damage.|
|Blindness Potion||Livid can throw blindness potions, leaving a blindness zone.|
|Teleportation||Livid can teleport away from the player.|
This attack occurs occasionally if the player is too close.
Upon entering the boss room, players see Livid and 8 endermen around him. Livid blinds the player, and spawns clones from the endermen. Each clone has the same health and defense, but can be distinguished by their color and skin. If players kill the incorrect clone, it will regenerate to full HP, and heal the other clones. At times, Livid may blind the players again.
The top of the boss room will have different colors, revealing the color of the true Livid.
Master Mode Changes
- Livid has 600M Health and deals 240,000 Damage.
- At times, Livid may change the skin and colors of the clones.
Main Article: Catacombs Floor V Loot
- Welcome, you arrive right on time. I am Livid, the Master of Shadows.
- This Orb you see, is Thorn, or what is left of him.
- In a way, I have to thank you for finally getting rid of him.
- I can now turn those Spirits into shadows of myself, identical to their creator.
- I respect you for making it to here, but I'll be your undoing.
- Wrong one!
- I am but a shadow.
- I am Livid, but I'm not Livid.
- Keep looking!
- So foolish!
- They couldn't even find the real Livid, psht!
- Yikes! Imagine getting that wrong.
- You look like a real fool right now.
- My daggers can pierce through steel!
- Only a matter of time!
- Unlimited power!
- Catch this!
- Dodge This!
- Oh my shadows! Perfect in every way!
- Stronger than my subjects and more loyal...I am invincible...
- Well fought humans, no longer you will disrupt the silence of the Catacombs.
- Impossible! How did you figure out which one I was?!
- If you think this is the end, you are so wrong!
- My shadows are everywhere, THEY WILL FIND YOU!!
- Scream Livid is a reference to a famous painting named "The Scream".
- Frog Livid is a reference to Pepe the Frog, a mainstay of meme culture.
- Vendetta Livid is a reference to the film V for Vendetta.
- Doctor Livid wears a surgical mask.
- Arcade Livid is a reference to the popular game Space Invaders
|September 17th, 2020||0.9.1||Livid Added.|
|April 21st, 2021||0.11.4||Ceiling Visual Cue Added.|
|Master Mode Livid now deals less damage at the start, but will gain more damage than before when the wrong ones are killed.|
|June 15th, 2022||Minor Patch||Livid Clone changed to grant 100 Combat XP, and 150 Combat XP for Master Mode.|