The Colosseum was a place for players to fight each other using the gear they had acquired. Due to EULA restrictions, this is no longer possible and the Colosseum was disabled indefinitely.
- Due to healing and damage being less effective in the Colosseum, using a set of Wise Dragon Armor and a Zombie Sword would keep you alive for an extremely long period of time.
- At some point, the old Reaper Scythe's Desecrated Zombies were able to hurt players outside of the Colosseum.
- Despite Coins and potion effect protection schemes being put into place, if either the victim or the killer was outside of the Colosseum's PvP zones when the victim died, this would not apply.
- Due to damage effectivity being reduced only while inside of the Colosseum, players with God Potions could get instantly killed by any player with an Egg or snowball, if they took the damage during the peak of their jump.
- Frozen Scythe was able to block arrows shot by players.
- Despite the Mosquito Bow being more expensive, the Scorpion Bow was able to deal more damage, due to strength multipliers not being less effective, and stacking with the ability.
- The Arena; an option to 1v1 another player - was often unused. This could have been due to the strange balancing of damage and various aspects, and was therefore mostly redundant except for niches (or bug exploits).
|June 11th, 2019||SkyBlock Release||Colosseum added, alongside the Hub Island.|
|June 29th, 2019||Minor Patch||Improved the Colosseum region so you can't hit people that are outside.|
|July 10th, 2019||Guesting Update||The Aspect Of The End can no longer be used to get into the Colosseum.|
|September 11th, 2019||0.7.1||The Ender Bow can no longer be exploited with the Colosseum barriers.|
|Fixed PvP being disabled in a small area of the Colosseum.|
|The PvP zone in the Colosseum is now symmetrical.|
|October 27th, 2019||0.7.3||Damage and healing are both now 75% less effective while inside of the Colosseum.|
|Death messages are now only visible when inside the Colosseum.|
|June 2nd, 2020||0.7.9||Fixed players losing potion effects when dying in the Colosseum.|
|August 5th, 2020||Minor Patch||The Colosseum is now indefinitely closed.|