| Abiphone |
Bazaar is an NPC in the Bazaar Alley, that allows players to buy and sell resources and items from each other. Essentially, the SkyBlock Stock Market. To access it, the player needs SkyBlock Level 7. The Bazaar can also be accessed through the commands
/bazaar while you have the Cookie Buff active.
The Bazaar is split into 5 different sections, Farming, Mining, Combat, Woods & Fishes, and Oddities. Each section has different items that you can buy and sell. Some items can have more than one product, like Dragon Fragments (if you click on them, it will show all the different types of Fragments the Bazaar has available). There is also 2 modes, Direct and Advanced mode. In Direct mode you will see just the buy and sell price of the items, while in advanced mode you will see the number of instant buys, instant sells, buy orders and sell offers in the past 7 days.
When the player clicks on an item inside the menu, there will be a few different options to interact with its market, such as "Buy Instantly", "Sell Instantly", "Create Buy Order" and "Create Sell Offer".
- Buy Instantly: Clicking on "Buy Instantly" will allow you to choose the desired amount of items. You can buy one, a stack, fill your inventory or a custom amount. You cannot instantly buy more than what your inventory can hold. The price Bazaar sells it to you at will depend on the current top sell offer for the item. Hence, if a Booster Cookie has a top sell offer of 2,025,194 Coins the instant buy will charge that amount per item.
- Sell Instantly: Clicking on "Sell Instantly" will sell all of the item you clicked on in your inventory. If you right-click on the "Sell Instantly" button you can choose how much of the item you want to instantly sell. You can instantly sell a single item, a stack or all same items in your inventory. The price that you see will match the top "Buy Order". Hence, if the top buy order is 1,963,262 Coins, you will get that many Coins per item when you sell instantly.
- Create Buy Order: Clicking on "Create Buy Order" will first ask the amount of the item you want. You can get either 64, 160, 1,024 or a custom amount up to 71,680. Once you choose the amount, you will be brought to the payment menu. You can first choose to pay the "same as the top buy order". Next option, is to increase the highest buy order by +0.1 Coins. You can do this to have your buy offer fill first. Moreover, you can pay "5% of the spread". The spread refers to the difference between the lowest "sell offer" and the highest "buy offer". The last option, is to make your own custom price.
- Create Sell Offer: Clicking on "Create Sell Offer" - you can either right-click to set an amount you want to sell or left-click and sell all items of the same type. First option is to sell at the same price as the highest offer. Next is to undercut the lowest sell offer by -0.1 Coins. You can do this to have your sell offer fill first. Next, you can sell for "10% of the spread". The spread refers to the difference between the lowest "sell offer" and the highest "buy offer". The last option is to make your own custom price.
List of items sold
|Wheat & Seeds|
|Leather & Beef|
|Chicken & Feather|
Rough Jade Gemstone
|Flint & Gravel|
|Fishing Festival Items|
|Stock of Stonks|
- Before release, a small list of players were able to test Bazaar's ability to be used by a larger playerbase, so that it would not crash.
- Bazaar has an assistant named Bazaar Agent located in the Bazaar Alley at -39 70 -79.
- If you have an Ironman profile you can use the Bazaar to trade cookies so that Ironman players can experience the perks as well.
|March 10th, 2020||0.7.7||Bazaar added, allowing players to trade large quantities of resources and oddities with each other.|
|March 11th, 2020||Minor Patch||API support for the Bazaar added.|
|The 'Manage Orders' menu now extends if there are many orders.|
|Added a toggleable setting to have chat notifications of Bazaar orders being filled.|
|Selling your entire inventory now comes with a confirmation request.|
|Players are now alerted if what they are selling is below the NPC price.|
|Large orders can now be canceled. This may push items to the material stash if all of them cannot fit.|
|Added more items to the Bazaar (Enchanted Raw Rabbit, Snow Block (+derivatives), Super Enchanted Eggs, Enchanted Packed Ice, Brown Mushrooms (+derivatives), beef derivatives).|
|April 3rd, 2020||Minor Patch||More items added to the Bazaar (Hay Bales (+derivatives), Enchanted Seeds, Enchanted Sand, Enchanted Red /Brown Mushrooms, Enchanted Wet Sponge, Enchanted Firework Rockets, various fuels, and dragon fragments).|
|May 19th, 2020||Minor Patch||Bazaar products can no longer be traded on the Auction House.|
|June 7th, 2020||0.7.10||Players can now sell items from sacks directly to the Bazaar.|
|November 6th, 2020||0.9.11||Jacob's Tickets added to the Bazaar under 'Oddities'.|
|Reshuffled the Bazaar items around.|
|December 3rd, 2020||Minor Patch||The Tightly-Tied Hay Bale, Mutant Nether Wart, and Polished Pumpkin items have been added to the Bazaar.|
|January 26th, 2021||Minor Patch||The Enchanted Mithril, and Enchanted Titanium items have been added to the Bazaar.|
|March 9th, 2021||0.11.2||Improved 'sub-systems' of the Bazaar.|
|April 21st, 2021||0.11.4||The Bazaar is now compatible with currency suffixes.|
|Players on Ironman-type profiles can now buy Booster Cookies (using the same market as players on normal profiles) via a Special Bazaar.|
|April 30th, 2021||Minor Patch||Ironman players can no longer access the Bazaar while inside of Dungeons.|
|Players can no longer access the Bazaar while as a spectator/ghost inside of Dungeons.|
|September 28th, 2022||0.15||Bazaar requirements changed from Farming, Foraging, and Mining Skill VII to SkyBlock Level 12.|
|October 11th, 2022||Minor Patch||Bazaar requirements changed from SkyBlock Level 12 to 7.|