Barbarian Duke X
|Barbarian Duke X|
|Stats||70,000,000 Health |
|Skill XP||4,000 Combat XP|
|EXP Orbs||5,000 EXP Orbs|
| Spawn Location |
| Corruptable |
Barbarian Duke X is a type of Mini-Boss found on the Crimson Isle.
[Lv200] Barbarian Duke X can be found in the The Dukedom, which is located just outside of Dragontail or by the north end of the Burning Desert.
[Lv200] Barbarian Duke X has a variety of attacks and mechanics.
|Default Attack||The Barbarian Duke will run towards the target player and deal 4,500 Damage on attacks.|
|Flaming Fist||The Barbarian Duke will frequently throw a Flaming Fist-like projectile if it's close enough to the target player, dealing immense Damage on impact.|
|Leap||The Barbarian Duke will occasionally perform a leap attack. Once he jumps, a ring of purple particles will spawn in where he's going to land, with the ring getting larger depending on how far he jumps.
If you are in the ring when he hits the ground, you will take an immense amount of Damage and temporarily be stunned, resulting in you being unable to move.
|Flame Domain||The primary area where you fight the Barbarian Duke is a ring, and if you stand outside of it and thus the ring of fire particles surrounding it, all attacks won't deal any Damage.|
When defeated, all players who contributed towards helping defeat Barbarian Duke X will be granted with various rewards. Items dropped are not affected by Magic Find.
Additionally, there is a 10% chance for a type of Kuudra Key to drop. The key has a 60% chance to be a regular Kuudra Key and a 40% chance to be a Hot Kuudra Key.
|Alpha Hypixel Network|
|March 8th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Barbarian Duke X Added.|
|April 20th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Barbarian Duke X Added.|