| Spawn Location |
| Corruptable |
The Zee is a type of Mob that can be found in the Mystic Marsh on the Crimson Isle.
The [Lv50] Zee can be found floating in the air throughout the Mystic Marsh on the Crimson Isle, however it rarely spawns naturally. To be spawned by a player, the player will need to charm two [Lv50] Wais together using a Charminizer and get them close enough to form into a [Lv50] Zee.
By default, the [Lv50] Zee will float in the air and generally stay in the same spot. However, players can charm them into following them by using a Charminizer.
Players cannot damage the [Lv50] Zee, unless they are using a Atominizer, which can reduce their Health by 50% two times.
When an Exe, or naturally spawned Wai or Zee is killed, they have a 90% chance to respawn as an Exe, an 8% chance to respawn as a Wai, and a 2% chance to respawn as a Zee.
The [Lv50] Zee does not drop any loot by default, as it cannot be killed or take Damage normally. However, players can right click the [Lv50] Zee with an Atominizer to obtain a Z and reduce its Health by 50%. Doing this twice will kill it.
|Alpha Hypixel Network|
|March 8th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Zee Added.|
|April 20th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Zee Added.|