| Soulbound (COOP)
The Wet Napkin can be obtained once by fishing in Kuudra's Hollow with the following conditions active:
- You must use Ice Bait.
- You must be wearing full Elegant Tuxedo.
- You must be wearing a Bonzo's Mask with the Respiration I Enchantment applied to it.
- You must be fishing next to the Weird Sailor. You also must have fully spoken to them at least once.
- You must have donated 1,000,000 Coins to the Kuudra Believer within the last 30 minutes.
Assuming these conditions are met and you haven't obtained the napkin before, you will get it on your first catch. Additionally, getting the item will result in the following chat message:
GREAT CATCH! You found a Wet Napkin.
An old wet napkin that appears to have some scribbling on the back, but part of it is too blurry to make out:
The total -------- plus time times time, all that subtracted from thrice the commencement, then add -- of yourself, the whole thing elbuod.
In game, the dashes are obfuscated instead.
Using the formula given from the item lore, if you plug in the correct inputs and donate that amount of Coins to the Kuudra Believer with a [Lv300] Plhlegblast nearby, you will obtain the Kuudra Follower Helmet.
You need to have obtained the napkin before to obtain the helmet, but you do not need it in your inventory.
Main Article: Kuudra Believer
This formula on the item lore converts to this:
-2 * (3 * 4,914,038 - 21,408,112 - dayOfYear^2 + 29 * usernameLength)
Which simplifies to:
(13,331,996 + 2 * dayOfYear^2) - 58 * usernameLength
4,914,038, which is the Hypixel Forums Patch ID for the Crimson Isle Release Post.
- Commencement translates to the start or beginning of something, and this number represents the beginning of the Crimson Isle.
- This is also fairly similar to the 4,202,022 number that can donate to get Herring The Fish, as they both represent the same thing, just in different ways.
Total --------converts to
21,408,112, which is the total amount of Netherrack on the Crimson Isle.
- This value can only be calculated using outside programs that allow you to scan Minecraft worlds for amounts of blocks.
Timeconverts to the day of the year, meaning this value has a range of 1 to 366. If you are trying to calculate this value yourself, you should use EST as the time zone, which also matches the date on the in game scoreboard.
-- of yourselfconverts to
29 * Length of your Username.
Yourselfrepresents the length section, and
--represents 29, which is the amount of Among Us characters hidden on the image below.
- Overall, these values took nearly two and a half months to figure out, starting from when the Wet Napkin was obtained.
- Since the Wet Napkin is a map, holding it displays an image of a cat on a tree branch with text in the Comic Sans font saying "hang in there".
- There are 29 hidden Among Us characters hidden in the image.
- The Weird Sailor suggests that you have to fish up a big fish, even though you fish up this item instead.
- You can get two Wet Napkins with the Blessing Enchantment.
|July 27th, 2022
|Wet Napkin Added.
|September 17th, 2022
|The Weird Sailor was discovered, causing the Wet Napkin to be obtainable.
|October 11th, 2022
|Added additional dialogue to the Weird Sailor hinting at the conditions to fish up the Wet Napkin.
|October 12th, 2022
|The Wet Napkin was discovered.
|December 18th, 2022
|The correct inputs needed for the formula on the napkin were discovered and verified, leading to the obtaining of the Kuudra Follower Helmet.