|You are currently viewing a SkyBlock Version page, which contains information on what was changed with this version. This page is taken directly from the forums and may be incomplete.|
This update is unrelated to April Fool's I swear.
Proof this isn't April's Fool
All jokes asides it really isn't.
Breakdown of the new reforges.
- Now showing reforges passives on Reforge Stones:
- Fixed /coopadd not checking for co-op invitation settings.
- Prevent abilities being used on launch pads when traveling between islands to avoid beginners from terminating their own lives by misclicking.
- Prevent players from creating a Pet rule too similar to one they already have so they don't turbo-spam the chat when farming Wheat and stuff.
- Update the Quiver arrow for more conditions like dropping a bow, picking up a bow, selling a bow...
- Added the Personal Vault button to the solo Bank menu when accessed from the Personal Bank.
- Music Pants now properly auto-play when joining a server, but you have to move out of spawn a little bit.
- Stop grinches from dropping infinite gifts by healing them.
- Prevent guest vehicles (Pig Pet, etc..) from interacting on islands.
- Added a 10 stacks limit to Werewolf Armor to avoid abusive cases.
- Fixed the Deep Storage achievement.
- Fixed the Bazaar misreading your inventory being full when claiming a buy order. Another solution is underway regarding stash being full.
- Stopped Kalhuiki Door Guardian from scamming keys when the door is already open.
- Fixed Obsidian Sanctuary diamond blocks not increasing diamond collection.
- Updated the Farming Talisman to make it work in the updated Mushroom Desert.
- Prevent fished Coins from being grabbed by hoppers to create null skulls.
- Renamed an NPC who was named Terry to Tony.
- Changed delimitations of the Pigmen's Den and Lapis Quarry to avoid the wrong blocks being generated in the wrong zone.
- Now clearing the Personal Compactor filters when auctioning to avoid nasty fish surprises when buying one.
- Remove the enchant glint when removing all enchants from an item.
- Fixed Aspiring Leap cooldown.
- Fixed bone meal not dying default leather armor.
- Disabled Mooshrooms exploding from shears and producing vanilla mushroom stew.
That's it for today, more to come!
Note: The update is currently being rolled out and not all fixes might be live yet.