|You are currently viewing a SkyBlock Version page, which contains information on what was changed with this version. This page is taken directly from the forums and may be incomplete.|
In short, the goal of enchantment balancing is to nerf One for All and buff regular enchantments so they match the strength of One for All. One for All should be in a spot where it is still the best option for raw damage in multiple scenarios, but a fully maxed out enchantment setup can out-dps OFA in most situations.
To buff Enchantments, we not only made higher tiers scale harder than lower tiers, but we also revamped some of the less useful enchantments, such as Fire Aspect, Venomous, Thunderlord/bolt.
- One For All is now additive damage and not multiplicative, granting +500% Damage.
- Titan Killer buffed to 2/4/6/8/12/16/20% per 100 Defense, and now caps at 6/12/18/24/40/60/80% for levels 1-7.
- Giant Killer buffed to 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.6/0.9/1.2% per 1% Health, now caps at 5/10/15/20/30/45/65% for levels 1-7.
- Prosecute buffed to 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.7/1.0% per % Health the target has left.
- Prosecute now caps at 40% at level 6.
- Execute level 6 buffed from 1.2 to 1.25%.
- Fire Aspect 1/2 deals 3/6% of your total Damage per second.
- Venomous now increases damage inflicted on the monster by +0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8% Damage per hit, stacking up to 40 hits globally with other players. Stacks last 5 seconds.
- Thunderlord deals 8/16/24/32/40/50/60% of your total Damage when it procs.
- Thunderbolt deals 4/8/12/16/20/25/30% of your total Damage when it procs.
- Sharpness buffed to 5/10/15/20/30/45/65% bonus Damage for levels 1-7.
- Lethality now correctly reduces a % of the current Defense of the enemy monster.
- Lethality is changed to:
- 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6/9% Defense reduction per stack.
- Max of 4 stacks instead of 5.
- Duration of the effect reduced from 8 to 4 seconds.
- Ender Slayer buffed to 15/30/45/60/80/100/130% on Endermen for levels 1-7.
- Cleave level 6 buffed from 18% to 20%.
- Critical levels 6 and 7 buffed to 70/100 Crit Damage.
- Smite buffed to 10/20/30/40/60/80/100% on Zombies for levels 1-7.
- Cubism buffed to 10/20/30/40/60/80% on Slimes and Magma Cubes for levels 1-6.
- Bane of Arthropods buffed to 10/20/30/40/60/80/100% on Spiders and Silverfishes for levels 1-7.
- Caster's lore now shows correct values.
- Impaling buffed to 25/50/75%.
- Impaling now works on all Sea Creatures.
- Impaling can now be added to fishing rods.
- Fortune level 4 buffed from 40 Mining Fortune to 45 Mining Fortune.
- Power level 6 and 7 buffed to 50/65%.
The reason why Fire Aspect, Thunderlord, and Thunderbolt enchantments are now the only ones to multiply with all other damage increments is because they are creating new instances of damage (there is another number appearing on the screen.) We believe it is more intuitive if all damage values scale the same way.
And here are a couple more enchantment-related changes:
- Doubled the odds to get ultra rare rewards in the Experimentation Table.
- Doubled the odds to find Chimera Books from Minos Inquisitors.
Some of those changes might seem big but a large amount of thinking and testing led to them. Please test and let us know.
- Add a base Magic Find of 10 on golden dragon (+0.5 every 10 levels, starting from 0)
- The Shining Scale perk grants the Magic Find and Strength to the BASE stats of the pet.
- Buff "Legendary Treasure" perk of golden dragon from 0.2% to 0.25%.
- Show the exact Damage boost of the golden dragon legendary treasure (more decimals).
- Buffed "Turtle Tactics" from 20% Defense to 30% Defense.
- Change "Genius Amniote" to give 30 Defense for every player around you, max of 5 players.
- Add a legendary perk: Turtle Shell: When under 33% maximum Health, take 25% less damage.
- Change "Radiant Regeneration" to reduce mana cost of the Power Orbs by up to 50%, instead of the aoe healing. Rest of the perk is unchanged.
- Replace "Hungry Healer" to "Stored Energy": Reduces the cooldown of Wish by 1(0.01 per level) second every 2000 Health you heal whilst in Dungeons.
- Change "Powerful Potions" to: While in Dungeons, boosts the effectiveness of Dungeon_Potion by 50% (0.5% per level)
- The Scatha Pet is now upgradeable:
- Rare->Epic costs 125m Coins, 64x Enchanted Hard Stone, and 7 days.
- Epic->Legendary costs 250m Coins, 256x Enchanted Hard Stone, and 14 days.
- Scatha pet drop chance is now 4x higher from Scatha mobs.
- Nerf "Ice Shield" of the Baby Yeti from 100% to 50% of your Strength as Defense on Epic Baby Yeti.
- Nerf "Ice Shield" of the Baby Yeti from 100% to 75% of your Strength as Defense on Legendary Baby Yeti.
More Pet Balancing
- Wither Skeleton Pet's "Wither Blood" perk nerfed from 50% Damage to 25% Damage to withers.
- Blaze Pet's "Nether Embodiment" nerfed from 20% to 10%.
- Blue Whale Pet's "Bulk" nerfed from 3 Defense to 1 Defense per 20 Health.
- Tiger Pet's "Merciless Swipe" nerfed from 50% Ferocity to 30% Ferocity.
- Gemstone base Sell Price nerfed from 4 Coins to 3 Coins.
- Nether Wart Sell Price nerfed from 3 Coins to 2 Coins.
- Infinityboom TNT insta blows up walls and crypts when tnt is placed near them.
- Maxor Armor Crit Damage increased from 30 Crit Damage to 45 Crit Damage on each piece.
- Each Piece of Maxor Armor gets 5% extra arrow Damage.
- Nerfed End Stone Sword to 50% damage reduction max.
- Voidwalker Katana
- Voidedge Katana
- Vorpal Katana
- Atomsplit Katana
- Final Destination Armor
- Fishing coin treasures get buffed with fishing level, the max coins at each level are multiplied by (1 + fishing level / 2.5). This does not apply on Private Islands.
- Nerfed maximum damage of Fabled Reforge from 20% Damage to 15% Damage.
- Changed End Stone Sword recipe to be more consistent with other sword recipes.
- Changed Fishing Minion recipe to use a Fishing Rod instead of a Wood Sword.
- Changed Golem Hat recipe to use 5 Iron Blocks instead of 40 Iron Ingots, which fixes it being uncraftable.
- Added a description to the Hyper Furnace.
- Fixed typo in Booster Cookie Menu.
- Fixed Guests being able to collide with entities.
- Added a way to craft Stairs the opposite way.
- Fixed upgrading Minions from the menu not giving Carpentry exp.
- Added Enchantments Guide menu to the Enchanting Skill menu.
- Fixed not being able to add 7th/8th coop members after purchasing the profile upgrade.
- Fixed Oringo not appearing on Stranded islands if you were not online at the start of the event.
EDIT: Fixed an issue with fire aspect and wisdom enchants.
EDIT 2: 3 changes:
- 50% nerf on lava fishing coin treasures.
- Tuned down some of the Katana buffs 150/250/350/450% on katanas.
- Disabled "Fire Whip" from Bal Pet on private islands.
There you go, the game is perfectly balanced. See you in a few weeks for another balancing patch.