|First Interaction in the The Park
- I'm.. trying to find gold...
- but I can only find sand and stone here!
- I heard of a gold mine in the Savanna Woodland.
- I'd like to craft a gift for my beloved Juliette.
- Could you find some gold for me, please?
|Bringing him a Yellow Rock:
- Thank you so much!
- Here, could you do me a favor and bring this gift back to Juliette?
|Step 2: Interacting with him near the Flower House:
- I'm here to get a flower bouquet for Juliette.
- Could you help out and get some flowers?
|Bringing him flowers that are not roses:
- I was thinking of a bouquet of roses.
|Not bringing him enough roses:
- Just one? That's not much of a bouquet! Bringing him one rose
- Going to need a few more than that! Bringing him 2-7 roses
- I love roses! Can you get more? Bringing him 8-11 roses
- That's a lot of flowers! Maybe a few more... Bringing him 12-14 roses
|Bringing him 15 roses:
- Wow! They're beautiful!
- Please bring the bouquet to Juliette!
|Step 3: Interacting with him in the Graveyard:
- I love emeralds!
- There's emerald §ron everything I like!
- This one can't be dislodged!
- Could you bring me some emerald?
|Bringing him the wrong items:
- I'm going to need a full stack of those! Bringing him less than a stack of Emeralds
- I don't need a whole block! Bringing him a Block of Emerald
- Very cool, but regular emeralds will do the trick. Bringing him an Enchanted Emerald
- Although I adore this pristine piece of emerald, I don't need it yet.
- Regular emeralds will do the trick. Bringing him an Enchanted Emerald Block
|Bringing him a stack of Emeralds:
- Now bring this gift to Juliette!
|Step 4: Interacting with him in the Crimson Isle:
- Hey, you again!
- I wanted mushrooms to concoct a stew,
- but these big red ones won't cut it.
- I need some decent mushrooms.
|Bringing him the wrong mushrooms
- That's not the color of mushroom I'm looking for. Bringing him a Brown Mushroom
- I can't cook a gourmet stew with tiny mushrooms!
- I need bigger ones! Bringing him a Red Mushroom
- That's a big mushroom that I don't need.
- It's well known that good stews aren't made from brown mushrooms. Bringing him a Brown Mushroom Block
- Sweet! Just what I need!
- EXCEPT... Could you enchant it?
- I need the perfect stew for my beloved Juliette. Bringing him a Red Mushroom Block
- I need red mushrooms. Bringing him an Enchanted Brown Mushroom Block
|Bringing him an Enchanted Red Mushroom Block:
- There's some stew for Juliette!
- Mmh! Tastes great!
|Step 5: Interacting with him on top of the Mountain:
- So cold! I wish I had right now...
- I want to reach the moon for Juliette.
- I wish I could jump like a Rabbit and grab a chunk of it.
|Bringing Romero the wrong potions:
- A potion might do the trick, but not quite that one. Bringing a non-Rabbit Potion
- Rabbit potion? Sounds great!
- Although... could you bring a more potent one?
- I don't want to take any chances! Bringing a Rabbit I-V potion
- Awesome potion!
- Any chance you could have it taste like coffee?
- Come back with a caffeinated beverage, thanks! Bringing him a non-caffeinated Rabbit VI potion
|Bringing him a Caffeinated Rabbit VI Potion:
- See ya later!
- Bring the chunk to Juliette!
|Step 6: Interacting with him in the Gold Mine:
- Hi friend!
- I want to make a secret gift for Juliette.
- I collected tons of gold...
- Now I just need enough heat to melt it!
|Bringing him a bad heat source:
- That's not even close to hot! Bringing him a Flint and Steel
- *Tastes it*
- This the kind of lava I need...
- Except I need hotter. Bringing him a regular lava bucket
|Bringing him an Enchanted Lava Bucket
- Thank you so much for helping with all my gift ideas.
- Can you please bring this one to Juliette?
|Step 7: Interacting with him in the Wilderness:
- I'm trying to solve this Rubix Prism.
- Going to need someone wicked smart to solve it.
|If you do not have enough intelligence:
- You're pretty smart.
- I bet you wish you were even smarter, though! 250-499 Intelligence
- While very astute,
- you don't have quite what it takes for the Prism! 500-749 Intelligence
- Can you somehow get even more intelligence? 750-899 Intelligence
- I can definitely see it, your brain barely fits your head.
- Just not quite genius enough to solve the Prism! 900-1149 Intelligence
- If I was to quantify it, I'd say you need <amount> Intelligence. 1150-1290 Intelligence
|Interacting with him with at least 1291 Intelligence
- You solved the Prism!
- Please, bring it to Juliette and show her how smart I am.
|Step 8: Interacting with him in the Colosseum:
- Juliette keeps talking to me about this other person.
- I don't know what's going, they meet over and over!
- Our love is stronger than theirs!
- I'm waiting for this other person to show up.
- I'll need my favorite weapon, can you fetch it for me?
|Bringing him the wrong item:
|Bringing him an Emerald Blade:
- This is exactly what I need!
- Now I just have to wait for the pretendent.
- Please bring this poem to Juliette.
- I hope she'll see reason.
|Step 9: Interacting with him in the Mushroom Desert:
- It's you, <playername>!
- I need your help to win Juliette back.
- My plan is to assemble the greatest bouquet ever!
- I need a ridiculous amount of flowers.
|Bringing him flowers:
- I'm going to need more flowers than that.
- I need tons of flowers. Bringing him regular flowers
- That's a pristine flower, but...
- I'm looking for a limitless supply of flowers. Bringing him an Enchanted Poppy or an Enchanted Dandelion
|Bringing him a Flower Minion:
- That's exquisite!!
- With this, I can get enough flowers to win Juliette back!
|Step 10: Interacting with him right next to Juliette:
- <playername>! You're the best person to turn the day into something memorable!
- But first, you should wear something nice!
|Interacting with him while wearing any Tuxedo (can be purchased from Taylor):
- Looking slick!
- You really look stunning!
- Thank you so much for reuniting Juliette and I.
- Please, one last time, give this to Juliette.
|If you have not brought the item he gave you to Juliette:
- Bring the item I gave you to Juliette!
|If Romero's gift is not in your inventory:
- If you lost the item, we can fix that! Although, you will have to cover my expenses, considering the sentimental value...
|Interacting with him after the quest is completed:
- I love Juliette! Hearts appear.