| Abiphone |
| Garden |
The Puzzler is an NPC located in a room next to the Grand Library in the Dwarven Mines. They give the player a puzzle to solve every 24 hours in exchange for 1,000 ᠅ Mithril Powder.
- Interact with the Puzzler, who will say something like this: ▲▼▼▶▲◀▲▲▶▲
- Notice that there are arrows on his head which match the arrows given in chat. With this in mind, stand on the glowstone block that the Puzzler is standing on, and face towards the entrance to the room.
- Follow the arrow instructions you were given in chat, moving one block per arrow.
- The stone brick stairs count as blocks to walk on.
- Once you have finished walking, break the block you are standing on.
- A tool with at least Breaking Power 1 is required to break the wooden plank.
- If you have not talked to the Puzzler yet, you cannot break any blocks.
- The Puzzler will then reward you with 1,000 ᠅ Mithril Powder.
|Puzzler - Grand Library|
|[NPC] Puzzler: ╳ (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
[NPC] Puzzler: ▶▲Wrong▲ ◀block◀ ▼▶try again▶▶
|Breaking The Wrong Block|
|[NPC] Puzzler: ✌✓
[NPC] Puzzler: ▶▶Nice! ▲Here, ◀have ▼some◀ ▶ ᠅ Mithril Powder!▲
|Breaking The Correct Block|
|[NPC] Puzzler: ▶▲Come▲ ◀back◀ ▼▶tomorrow▶▶||Puzzle On Cooldown|
|Puzzler - Garden|
|[NPC] Puzzler: ▲▼triangle▼▶▲food◀▲||First Interaction|
|[NPC] Puzzler: (⌐■_■)✌||Accepting their Offer|
|[NPC] Puzzler: X (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻||Declining their Offer|
|[NPC] Puzzler: Hmm... I haven't seen you around here before. Do you work here?||Speaking as a Guest|
- The Puzzler's room used to consist of iron ore, mithril, and stone, but was changed to oak, spruce, and birch planks due to it being used as a method to spawn Golden Goblins.
- Unlike Fetchur, the Puzzler's puzzle has a 24h cooldown in comparison to resetting at a set time.
|Alpha Hypixel Network|
|October 27th, 2022||The Garden Release||Puzzler added as a possible Garden Visitor.|
|January 15th, 2021||Dwarven Mines Release||Puzzler Added.|
|February 14th, 2023||The Garden Release||Puzzler added as a possible Garden Visitor.|