Mythological Ritual
SkyBlock sprite npcs pets candidate.png
Category Events

The Mythological Ritual is an event that happens only when Mayor Diana is elected with the Mythological Ritual perk active. The event lasts the full duration of Diana's election, and players can summon new mobs and get new items.

Event Details

The Mythological Ritual lasts for 5 days and 4 hours, or a full SkyBlock Year.

When the Mythological Ritual is active, you can use the Ancestral Spade to hunt for burrows on the ground and dig them up. You must be holding the spade to be able to see the burrows, and have the Griffin Pet equipped to dig them up.

Burrows

Digging up the burrows will either drop a treasure, or spawn a specific type of Mob, as listed below. The first burrow will always be the direction towards the second burrow, and the last burrow will always be a treasure. The second and third burrow has a 90% chance of spawning a mob and a 10% chance of dropping a treasure instead.

Additionally, there is a 1/250 chance to spawn a Mythological Creature when killing any mob, excluding Enderman spawned from ender pearls.

Mobs

The mobs and treasure that spawn when digging up burrows will depend on the Rarity of the Griffin Pet equipped, as seen below:

Mob Chance Drops Loot
SkyBlock entities minos hunter.png
[Lv60] Minos Hunter
100,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
850 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
9.52% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 40 Combat XP
125 Coins
8 Experience Orbs
Minecraft entities ocelot.png
[Lv85] Siamese Lynx
150,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
625 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
19.05% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 50 Combat XP
250 Coins
8 Experience Orbs
SkyBlock npcs minotaur.png
[Lv120] Minotaur
625,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
250 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
23.81% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 60 Combat XP
500 Coins
8 Experience Orbs
Minecraft entities iron golem.png
[Lv140] Gaia Construct
300,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
850 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
28.57% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 60 Combat XP
500 Coins
8 Experience Orbs
SkyBlock npcs minos champion.png
[Lv175] Minos Champion
2,000,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
2,700 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
19.05% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 80 Combat XP
1,000 Coins
10 Experience Orbs

Mob Chance Drops Loot
SkyBlock entities minos hunter.png
[Lv125] Minos Hunter
500,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
2,700 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
12.35% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw 65 Combat XP
1,000 Coins
10 Experience Orbs
Minecraft entities ocelot.png
[Lv155] Siamese Lynx
800,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
2,125 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
18.52% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw
SkyBlock items enchanted gold ingot.gif Enchanted Gold
SkyBlock items enchanted azure bluet.gif Antique Remedies
SkyBlock items crochet tiger plushie.png Crochet Tiger Plushie
SkyBlock items dwarf turtle shelmet.png Dwarf Turtle Shelmet
70 Combat XP
1,500 Coins
9 Experience Orbs
SkyBlock npcs minotaur.png
[Lv210] Minotaur
2,500,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
600 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
24.69% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw
SkyBlock items enchanted gold ingot.gif Enchanted Gold
SkyBlock items enchanted azure bluet.gif Antique Remedies
SkyBlock items crochet tiger plushie.png Crochet Tiger Plushie
SkyBlock items enchanted stick.gif Daedalus Stick
SkyBlock items dwarf turtle shelmet.png Dwarf Turtle Shelmet
150 Combat XP
2,000 Coins
15 Experience Orbs
Minecraft entities iron golem.png
[Lv260] Gaia Construct
1,500,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
3,400 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
24.69% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw
SkyBlock items enchanted gold ingot.gif Enchanted Gold
SkyBlock items enchanted iron ingot.gif Enchanted Iron
SkyBlock items enchanted azure bluet.gif Antique Remedies
SkyBlock items crochet tiger plushie.png Crochet Tiger Plushie
SkyBlock items dwarf turtle shelmet.png Dwarf Turtle Shelmet
250 Combat XP
2,500 Coins
20 Experience Orbs
SkyBlock npcs minos champion.png
[Lv310] Minos Champion
12,000,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
3,800 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
18.52% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw
SkyBlock items enchanted gold ingot.gif Enchanted Gold
SkyBlock items enchanted azure bluet.gif Antique Remedies
SkyBlock items crochet tiger plushie.png Crochet Tiger Plushie
SkyBlock items minos relic.png Minos Relic
SkyBlock items dwarf turtle shelmet.png Dwarf Turtle Shelmet
300 Combat XP
4,000 Coins
20 Experience Orbs
SkyBlock npcs minos inquisitor.png
[Lv750] Minos Inquisitor
40,000,000 SkyBlock icons health.pngHealth
850 SkyBlock icons strength.pngDamage
1.23% Minecraft items flint.png Ancient Claw
SkyBlock items enchanted gold ingot.gif Enchanted Gold
SkyBlock items enchanted azure bluet.gif Antique Remedies
SkyBlock items enchanted book.gif Chimera 1 Book
SkyBlock items crochet tiger plushie.png Crochet Tiger Plushie
SkyBlock items dwarf turtle shelmet.png Dwarf Turtle Shelmet
SkyBlock items enchanted flint.gif Enchanted Ancient Claw
500 Combat XP
35,000 Coins
100 Experience Orbs

Treasure Drops

Treasures have a chance of being obtained when digging up burrows, as mentioned above. The loot gained from treasure is dependent on the Rarity of the Griffin Pet used by the player gaining the loot, as seen below:

Recipes

There are various items that can be obtained from participating in the Mythological Ritual event:

Minecraft items crafting table.png Recipes
Crafting Tree

History

Date Version Change
September 8th, 2020 0.9 Mythological Ritual Event Added.