| Abiphone |
- I last saw the sea 12 years, 11 months ago.
- I wish I could remember what it felt like!
- Sadly, my memory is now my worst enemy.
- Please, help me remember the sea!
- Now that you poured an infinite amount of water,
- I can remember the smell of salt water and the beauty of the waves.
- If only I could recall the smell of a tasty supper with my old warband.
- I would like to smell a good feast!
- Smells so nice!
- You know what I really remember from the sea?
- Fishes splish-splashing around!
- Wow! Nice move! There just isn't the ambiance to fully appreciate it.
- YES! This totally reminds me of the sea!
- Although... there were more fishes back then.
- EXCELLENT! Just a few more fishes and splashes please!
- WOW! This feels just like on my Drakkar!
- I suddenly feel so great!
- Thanks for bringing joy to an old viking!
- Take a look at my wares! (Interact with the NPC)
- Ooh! That looks exotic!
- It wasn't quite what I was looking for but I'll take it, thanks!
- A boat!
- Throw them at people you hate!
- That's just... not enough water.
- There's as much water here as an ocean.
- If only you could pour it somewhere!
Any type of raw fish
- I prefer when the fishes are lively and go splish-splash in the water!
Any type of cooked fish
- *takes a bite*
- It definitely... *chomp* tastes good...
- But the smell isn't quite right!
- Awesome hat! Does it do anything special?
In order to open the Viking's shop, you need to complete a series of tasks for him:
- Use a Magical Water Bucket on his fireplace to extinguish the flames.
- Right-click his furnace with a Raw Fish.
- Use the Fish Hat ability near him.
Once you have used the ability enough times, lightning will strike and he will be renamed to the "Joyful Viking" and his shop will be open.
|November 12th, 2019||0.7.4||Melancholic Viking Added.|