The Mayor Elections happens every SkyBlock year. When a new election has started there will be 5 candidates offered and you vote for your favorite. There is a pool of 8 regular candidates and 3 special candidates. The candidates can show up to 3 perks at once.
The Election Room is open for around 4 real life days and then it closes for around 1 day. When it's open, it's your chance to vote and change your vote if you want to. When the election period ends the candidate with the most votes becomes Mayor for the next SkyBlock year and their perks are activated for that time.
Candidates are typically NPCs with perks that apply to everyone once they become a Mayor.
Candidates are chosen by:
- All candidates (except last years winner and no special mayors) are added to a possible Mayor list.
- Each candidate now has a 45% chance to gain an extra perk if they did not have all 3 yet. If the Mayor was not in last election, they will only get 1 perk.
- The possible Mayor list is shuffled, and the first 5 are chosen.
- If this year requires a special candidate the 5th possible Mayor is removed and replaced with the correct special candidate.
Mining XP Buff: Earn 1.5x mining experience on public islands.
Sweet Tooth: Grants +20% chance to get candy from mobs during the Spooky Festival.
Fishing XP Buff: Gain 50% more fishing XP public islands.
Perkpocalypse: Activate all perks of another Mayor every 18 SkyBlock Days.
TURBO MINIONS!!!!: Minions have double the output!
Bribe: If Scorpius wins and you voted for him, Mayor Scorpius will offer you Coins as a token of gratitude.
Blood God's Blessing: Gain +50% more skill experience!
Magic XP Boost: Gain 15% more Enchanting and Alchemy XP.
- Mayor Diana was the first elected Mayor and was the first Mayor to include 3 perks.
- Mayor Nancy is the only Mayor available on the alpha network.
|September 8th, 2020||0.9||Mayors Added.|