|Stats||1,000,000 Health |
|Skill XP||100 Combat XP|
|Bestiary||Tier - 25 |
Bracket - 2
Max Kills - 250,000
| Spawn Location |
| Corruptable |
The [Lv250] Ghost will slowly walk towards nearby players, dealing up to 1,000 Damage and 100 True Damage each second to anyone within 4 blocks depending on how close they are. These values are both doubled if the player is within 1 block of the ghost.
Ghosts do not take knockback, nor show their nametags and thus their Health above their heads.
|Item||Loot Rarity||Amount||ChanceEach 100% is a guaranteed drop, and any remaining % has a chance to drop.|
- Killing a Ghost for the first time unlocks the Achievement "Ghost Buster".
- [Lv250] Ghosts used to drop a Bag Of Cash instead of 1,000,000 Coins.
- The Bag of Cash was affected by Magic Find, but the coin drop is not.
- Killing a Ghost will grant the player 10% HP back.
- Ghosts have a maximum drop rate of 48.1% for Purple Candy during a Spooky Festival. If Foxy's candy perk is active, this is increased to 61.1%.
- Since the 'Spooky Scores' of green and purple candy are 1 and 5 points respectively, the average points gained by killing a Ghost is 2.664 points, increased to 3.384 points per kill while Foxy's candy perk is active.
|January 15th, 2021||Dwarven Mines Release||Ghost Added.|
|May 17th, 2021||N/A||Bag Of Cash drop replaced with 1,000,000 Coins.|
|April 25th, 2022||Minor Patch||Can no longer bring Ghosts out of The Mist.|