|Requirements||Heart of the Mountain 3|
||Mob Drops |
The Dragon's Lair is a rare Zone in the Crystal Hollows that contains a Golden Dragon which sells Golden Dragon Eggs.
The Dragon's Lair is an exceedingly rare zone that has a chance to spawn in Crystal Hollows lobbies within the Mithril Deposits. Unlike the Fairy Grotto, it is not guaranteed to spawn in a lobby.
Although it cannot be tracked by the Wishing Compass, the Dragon's Lair can be found by following the distant sound of roaring and wings flapping to their source. It is the only location in the game where you can purchase the Golden Dragon Egg.
|[Lvl 1] Golden Dragon Egg|
Hatches at level 100
Enchanted Gold Block x50
❈ Perfect Amethyst Gemstone
☘ Perfect Jade Gemstone
✎ Perfect Sapphire Gemstone
⸕ Perfect Amber Gemstone
✧ Perfect Topaz Gemstone
|[NPC] Golden Dragon: Do not think I am sleeping, thief.
[NPC] Golden Dragon: Those eggs are mine, but I would be willing to sell them against pure gold and gemstones.
[NPC] Golden Dragon: But are you rich enough?
- The design of this area is inspired by The Great Hall of Thráin.
- The design of the dragon comes from Smaug, and the dialogue shares this inspiration.
- Three Golden Dragon Eggs may be purchased per lobby.
- Purchasing the Golden Dragon Egg will award the player with "The Dragon's Egg" achievement.
- The Dragon's Lair likely only spawns within the Mithril Deposits due to this being the Crystal Hollows zone which contains the most gold.
|July 14th, 2021||Crystal Hollows Release||Dragon's Lair Added.|