|[✎]🔒✎ Sapphire Gemstone SlotCost to unlock:|
[✎]🔒✎ Sapphire Gemstone SlotCost to unlock:
| Reforgeable |
| Museum |
The Aurora Staff is a LEGENDARY Sword obtained from defeating Kuudra.
The Aurora Staff has a chance to spawn in a Kuudra Loot Chest after defeating Kuudra.
|Basic||3.45% (1 in 29 chests)|
|Hot||3.42% (1 in 29.2 chests)|
|Burning||3.34% (1 in 29.9 chests)|
|Fiery||3.28% (1 in 30.5 chests)|
|Infernal||3.21% (1 in 31.2 chests)|
This item can use the following Sword Upgrades:
This item has Gemstone Slots, meaning it can be upgraded with:
Every being is sensible to specific Runes, in particular to 3 categories of Runes: Mediator, Defender, and Virtuoso. Using the proper Runic Spell on enemies can have great benefits.
Left-Click To Swap Rune
Note: You must have 2 pieces of Aurora Armor equipped in order to see the Runic Affinity of Mobs.
Main Article: Aurora Armor
The Aurora Staff's primary ability Arcane Zap can be activated by right clicking:
Fires a beam of runic energy and hits the first enemy in its path. The more distance traveled the less damage it does.
Mana Cost: 10
- Arcane Zap previously used to damage targets through walls, before it was patched.
- Despite this, you can still sometimes damage targets through walls by looking very close to them - such that your line of sight is very very close to the target.
- This works more consistently when the target is either near, or your line of sight would pass through, blocks which are not 'full'. This includes but is not limited to - stair blocks, slabs.
- The ability always works through water and lava.
- The damage dealt by Arcane Zap is instant on proc, even though the particle effects resemble a targetted projectile instead.
- Arcane Zap snaps onto the target that it deals damage to, meaning you don't need to look directly at the them to damage them.
|April 20th, 2022||Crimson Isle Release||Aurora Staff Added.|